Play or Download the Interview
Download MP3 (37.4 MB / 51:50)
Subscribe to the Show
Our guest for this episode is Lou Rosenfeld.
Lou is an independent information architecture consultant, and founder and publisher of Rosenfeld Media, a publishing house focused on user experience books.
He has been instrumental in helping establish the fields of information architecture and user experience, and in articulating the role and value of librarianship within those fields.
Show Links & Notes
- In Control 2012
- Hotel Web Cam
- Information Architecture for the World Wide Web
- Argus Associates
- Peter Morville
- Rosenfeld Media
- Tim Berners-Lee
- The Untimely Death of Yahoo article from CMC Magazine in 1995
- University of Michigan
- Borders.com – now Barnes and Noble
- Luke Wroblewski
- Non Breaking Space interview with Kristina Halvorson
- Information Architecture Summit
- Information Architecture Institute
- Response to An Open Letter to the User Experience Community