Play or Download the Interview
Download MP3 (39.7 MB / 54:46)
Subscribe to the Show
Our guest for today’s show is Kristina Halvorson.
Kristina lives in St. Paul, Minnesota with her two young children, whom she often quotes on Twitter.
She is the founder and CEO of Brain Traffic, a world-renowned content strategy consultancy.
She’s also the author of Content Strategy for the Web (2009)– recently out in its 2nd Edition, and is the founder of “Confab: The Content Strategy Conference”.
Kristina is widely recognized as the industry’s leading advocate for content strategy. In 2009, she curated the first Content Strategy Consortium to facilitate a national dialogue about this emerging discipline.
Today, Kristina speaks regularly to audiences around the world and is well known for her energetic, often humorous talks.
Show Links & Notes
- Ari Stiles
- Rachel Lovenger Content Strategy the Philosophy of Data
- iA Summit 2009
- Margo Bloomstein, Colleen Jones,
- Content Strategy for the Web
- A List Apart
- Brain Traffic
- David Siegel “Secrets of Successful Sites”
- Kelly Goto “Web ReDesign 2.0”
- Melissa Rach
- Louis Rosenfield
- Content Modelling: A Master Skill
- Tinker, Tailer, Content Strategist
- Erin Kissane
- Lisa Welchman
- Confab 2012 Conference
- Ways to Do Content Strategy on a Budget