Play or Download the Interview
Download MP3 (53.8 MB / 1:14:39)
Subscribe to the Show
Our guest for this episode is Jason Grigsby.
Jason is a Mobile Web Strategist. He’s the co-Founder of CloudFour where they live, breathe, and dream the mobile web and Mobile Portland, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating, promoting and supporting the mobile technology community. Jason is also the Co-Author of Head First Mobile Web.
Show Links & Notes
- Andy Baio
- Cloud Four
- Steve Jobs introduces the iPhone
- A comprehensive guide to mobile statistics
- Opera mini
- Scott Jehl
- CSS Media Query for Mobile is Fool’s Gold
- The Boston Globe
- Scott Jehl’s Picturefill
- The Need for a Responsive Web Image Format
- A Framework for Discussing Responsive Images Solutions
- Sencha IO
- Which Responsive Image Solution Should You Use?
- Matt Wilcox adaptive images
- Southstreet by the Filament Group
- Breaking Development Conference
- Moibilism Conference
- Jason Grigsby – The Immobile Web – BD Conf, April 2012 – video